eleni triada ioannidou
Chair of the Ars Augusta eV association
Born in Wroclaw and raised in Greece, she completed her vocal studies (with Kitsa Damasioti) with honors in Volos. The diploma jury included Nicolas Zacharias and Kostas Paschalis, with whom she continued to perfect her voice and interpretation in Athens. In 1998 she won the “Alexandra Triandi” scholarship for talented singers from the “Society of Friends of Music” in Athens, with whose help she worked in Vienna (University of Music and Performing Arts) and at the famous “Accademia della Scala di Milano” “Continued her education with Leyla Gencer. She was the first winner of the international singing competitions “Giuseppe di Stefano” (Trapani) and “Velluti” (Dolo) and was twice a finalist in the “Voci Verdiane” competition (Busseto). She made her debut as a winner of the Giuseppe di Stefano competition Fiordiligi in Mozart's "Cosi fan tutte" in Maggio Fiorerntino Trapanese and as a winner of the "Velluti", Leonora in "Trovatore" and Violetta in "La Traviata" by Giuseppe Verdi.
On a theater stage, after her debut in 1999 in Orvieto's Teatro Mancinelli in Puccini's “La Boheme” (Mimi) and in Varazze with Ciléas “Adriana Lecouvreur” and after her first small productions in the Milan Chamber Opera as Puccini's "Tosca" and Leonora in Verdi's "Trovatore", she has appeared on stages such as the Athens State Opera (Contessa in "Nozze di Figaro, 2006), the Milan Scala (Bianca in" Ugo, Conte di Parigi "by Donizetti 2006 and Fiordiligi in" Cosi fan tutte "in 2008), Teatro Massimo di Catania, Teatro Donizetti di Bergamo (" Parisina "by Donizetti) and others and performed in Germany (Passau) as well as at concerts in Japan, France and Columbia In Munich she appeared with the "Anderem Opernensemble" as Euridice in the spectacle "Orpheus - Variations on Love and Death" by Hector Guedes.
She was chosen by Jose Carreras to sing with him at a concert for the Leuchemia Foundation in Megaron Mousikis in Athens.
Since 2015 she has been involved in the production of musical events. This is how she produced it. She has lived in Görlitz for two years and runs the non-profit association “Ars-Augusta” to promote art, culture and international understanding.
As a producer:
1. "Segreto di Susanna" by Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari in Wolf-Ferrari-Haus in Ottobrunn 2016. (Production and role: Susanna. Director: Erik Samir and conductor: Massimiliano Murali)
2. 2017. Foundation of the "Lusatian Baroque Ensemble"
3. Project of the translation of the "Festival in German Rhymes" by Gerhard Hauptmann and workshop for actors INTERREG PL-SN 2018.
4. "Homage to Bolko von Hochberg". Production of the concert series, writing a scientific biography, sound recording.
5. Anna Teichmüller. Sound recording and writing of a brochure. (Singing and writing) 2020
6. "Giove in Argo" by Antonio Lotti. Kutheater Bad Salzbrunn (production, edition of the score. Director: Szymon Komarnicki, conductor: Enrique Gómez-Cabrero Fernandez) and Gerhart Hauptmann Theater 2020 (here also the role: Arete, sung).
7. Foundation of the "Academia Ars Augusta" and organization of workshops: 2019 Italian madrigals (with Enrique Gomez-Cabrero Fernandez) and 2021 German madrigals.
8. Production of the sound recording of the opera ISSIPILE by Antonio Bioni. First performance and edition of the score.
9. "Das Wichtelchen" mono-act by Max Marschalk. Production, direction, sound recordings, writing of a text. In addition role: housewife. 2020
10. "Silesian Apollo" a semi-concert performance with madrigals by Schütz and Hammerschmidt. Also directing. 2021
11. First international song competition "Bolko von Hochberg" in Görlitz in 2021.
Eleni Ioannidou is also a graduate engineer in agricultural science (University of Thessalia 1995), specialized in plant production and did research in Vienna (Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Organic Agriculture) in 2018-19. In addition to her mother tongues Greek and Polish, she speaks Italian, German and English very well and understands French.